T.O. Smith Elementary Theatre
Beverley Taylor Sorenson Arts Learning Program
The Beverley Taylor Sorenson Arts Learning Program is a teaching partnership between highly qualified arts specialists and classroom teachers in Utah elementary schools. The arts specialist works collaboratively with the regular classroom teacher to deliver quality, sequential, and developmental arts instruction in alignment with the state Fine Arts Core Curriculum. Arts integration provides students with a deeper level of understanding in grade-level core content, and enriches the learning experience for both students and teachers.
For more information about the BTS Arts Learning Program, please visit: http://www.schools.utah.gov/CURR/fineart/BTSALP.as...
About Mrs. Burton
Cassie Burton is the Beverley Taylor Sorenson Arts Learning Program Theatre Specialist. She graduated from Southern Utah University with a degree in Theatre. She has been working with children's theatre for the past 5 years. This is her 4th year with the Ogden School District.
Mrs. Burton can be reached at email@example.com
Theatre Club is an after school program for students from 1st grade through 6th grade. Theatre Club meets every Wednesday & Thursday 3:05 p.m.-3:55p.m.
Support the Theatre Program / Theatre Club.
Would you like to help support the Theatre program? We are always accepting donations!
Items always needed:
1. Any costumes for students in grades 1st-6th. This range is from toddler sizes to adult sizes.
2. Undershirts/tank tops/biker shorts for students in grades k-6. These articles are often worn under the costume to help facilitate costume changes and protect the students from itchy costumes.
3. Artificial trees and foliage.
4. Hats/ Wigs/ Plastic Food/ A baby doll
5. Sewing scissors, Sewing scissors
6. Sewing scissors, bobby pins and safety pins